FARM TOUR & BREAKFAST SPECIAL (available for booking weekdays 9-11am)
- Pancakes & French Toast with fried bananas
- Local Cherry Hill coffee or Organic Tea
- Farm & Organic Garden tour
- Interact with our Sanctuary animals
FAMILY SUMMER COOL DOWN SPECIAL (available daily for bookings at either 12-2pm or 4-6pm)
- Help feed the horses and farm animals supper
- Get up close & personal with the herd
- Cool down with a dip in our pool
- Enjoy home-made iced tea or organic apple juice
- Snack on nachos & our home made salsa
PLANT BASED 101 (daily flexible bookings)
Are you thinking about becoming plant-based? Are you feeling unsure about how to make the transition? Learn about protein sources, vegan substitutes, and veganizing your favourites from our consultant professionals. Book a 1:1 session, get a group together or attend on of our regular class series.
$20/Person to register for class series
$20-50 for privately booked sessions (dependent on group size)
Includes a 2 hour experience outlining the history of foods and its evolution to being the cause of the worlds worst diseases. Learn from experts who have helped many with terminal illnesses transition to a healthy plant based lifestyle. Sip on a tasty smoothie while learning how you can transform your life!
VEGAN LIFESTYLE THERAPEUTIC FARM TOUR
Unplug and unwind and enjoy some animal love on our “Behind the scenes” farm tour. Learn about each breed, their history and unique importance as a species. Brush a donkey and mule and learn how to lead them, followed by a visit to our large vegetable garden topped off with a delicious Vegan Lunch. (allergy friendly kitchen – please advise) Watch how easy it is to make vegan cuisine in our own plant based cafe! Bring your swimsuits and have a dip in our pool right next to our mini-horse paddock. Our chickens may also wander by for a visit!
PACKAGE ADD ONS:
- Shuttle service (inquire for fees)
- Overnight in our Retreat Suite $85-135
- Horse interactions $5-15/person (dependent on group size and activities)
- Horse riding lessons $75/horse
- Horse/animal feedings $5/person (pre-booking required for this activity; lunch is fed between 11am-12pm)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tour today!