November CoursesOffered November 1st till December 5th
Your kids can have a hands-on experience of farm life! In this course, children will actively participate in animal care and feeding, barn chores, and gardening. These activities allow children to unplug from technology and have fun learning about animals and gain applicable life skills. This course is geared for children 6-12.
Tuesdays 3:15- 4:15 PM
November 7th – December 5th
$50 for 5-week course or $15 drop-in fee
Quick and Easy Vegan Cooking Classes
Enjoy learning quick and easy recipes for plant-based cooking on the go. These are Kid-approved and delicious so feel free to bring your kids to these classes to learn alongside you. You must purchase a ticket BEFORE THE DAY of the class in order to ensure we have enough supplies for all. Purchase your ticket with Eventbrite by clicking on the week below.
Tickets are $20 for Adults and $10 for Kids (12 and under) offered Thursdays every week in November:
- Week One: November 2nd at 4:30 pm – Lasagna
- Week Two: November 9th at 4:30 pm – Rapid Tacos
- Week Three: November 16th at 4:30 pm – Skilets& Sauces
- Week Four: November 23th at 4:30 pm – Fall Harvest Soup
- Week Five: November 30th at 4:30 pm – Asian Stirfry & Sushi