Our Junior Volunteer program was created to provide a structured and educational experience for young teens in our community. Volunteering is much like a real job and requires commitment, with the added benefit of hands-on experience with farm animals. For this program, the Jr Volunteer will need to be a member of the farm. See our Student membership information here.
Upon completing this program, the Jr Volunteers receive a Certificate of Completion, a job reference and an opportunity to apply to our Youth/Young Adult Volunteer Program.
What is the Junior Volunteer Program?
- A place to learn and give back to the community
- Learn about all aspects of the farm operation
- Opportunity to meet and work with other teens
- Open to ALL youth who can work independently (13-18 years)
- Commit to 3 hours per week
Please Apply with this form: Junior Volunteer Form
We are still seeking more sponsors! If you know of any companies wanting to support this amazing program please let us know!
What do you gain from the Program?
- A certificate of completion at the end of your training
- Valuable job and people skills
- Hands on experience with our “farm family” (goats, sheep, llamas, donkey, horses, and mini ponies)
- Make new friends and have LOTS OF FUN!
Dress Code Requirements:
- Long Pants
- Weather Appropriate
- Work Gloves
- Hat/or Hood
- Water Bottle
- A Snack